Mixed emotions - the punter's lament

After a bad start to the month I did back Sergeant Tibbs  in the 6.50 at Kempton. I looked at the race yesterday evening when my tracker popped him up and with Bet 365 he was 50/1 so instead I invested £20 each way with the Betfair Sportsbook because they were 100/1 (not best odds guaranteed).

Just watched the race and Sergeant Tibbs was a very credible 2nd at ...... 200/1. I would have got best odds guaranteed with Bet365 so a win felt great but also felt a little bit like a loser.

A winner but with the gloss taken off!

And of course I never did a accumulator on the wonderful Hollie Doyle, who managed only her usual 5 winners on the card.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plenty in the Tank

Hunter Chases with Professional Jockeys

What to make of Goshen? Or Song For Someone for that matter?