Oh dear - 8 for tomorrow suggest trouble

Having been busy clearing out the garage (I know, I know) I drove to the tip in Newhaven and had to wait for an hour before carefully recycling my rubbish (think I might have got away with a few old tiles in the waste to energy skip). That excitement meant that for the 2nd day running I had no bets (if you do not count the ante-post golf scramble on Sunday).

To make up for this there are a few for tomorrow at overnight prices-

Lingfield 3.20 Enough Already - to win

Lingfield 4.30 dutching Aasleagh Fawn and Gold Souk - both to win

Kempton 5.45 Bowland Park each way

Kempton 7.15 Elusif each way

Fontwell 1.30 Zafar each way

Fontwell 3.02 Quiet Penny each way

and finally a trip to Ireland for the 2.55 at Wexford Silk Worm each way.

If one of them wins that will be okay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't get carried away - and football tonight

Goodbye Sheikh Hamdan